Wednesday, June 13, 2007

dave


Dave. I think I can call him Dave because I've known him for so long. Well, I don't really know him. Actually I've never meet him, but I'm still going to call him Dave and I don't really think he'd care. I'm just happy I got the chance to take this picture. Anyway, Dave. On my drive to Iowa, streaming down highway 52 in my efficient orange car, jacked up on coffee and anticipation, I listened to Dave a little closer than usual. "I try not to forget about what hasn't happened yet and on this I place my last bet." That's really a super line. It really is. Maybe it's because I drive an efficient orange car, but then again maybe not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were thinkin' I was distressed about some universe oppressed - but I was just depressed about my last pinball game

6/14/2007 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home