Wednesday, July 04, 2007

home

Unfortunately, the computers at this place are too elderly to accept photos from my camera. Until I can remedy that, I'll have to post from my phone which isn't easy since I don't carry it with me all the time due to continuous sweating. Anyway, here's my new home sweet home. I live here with 5 other people. The place is gutted, but there's some very tasteful cardboard and blankets hanging from the beams to create rooms. Plus my tent spruces up the place nicely. The faint spray painting on the front isn't graffiti, it indicates the place was underwater but there were no bodies found inside. That's a good thing. If nothing else, the orange vibe sure looks good parked in front!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Vibe. Be safe down there, I dont want to have to show up and save your ass from something. As always, we miss you....looking forward to August in Outing.

7/05/2007 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home