Sunday, October 08, 2006

Audience


It's become apparent that I have an audience! Three of whom I love and one stranger. While I'm thrilled at this realization, it brought a very interesting concept to the forefront: I have an audience. I mean, people read this. Chances are, nobody in the picture above will ever see a single word I publish. But then again, they might. Kicking that around in my head makes me a little self conscious about what I commit to the screen in a public forum. As I see it, there are two options. One, I keep it surface level. Or two, I put myself on the line, reservations be damned. I guess I'll go with the latter because, well, what the hell. If I'm trying to stir my creative soul through this process I might as well use a big spoon. So for better or worse, honesty will be my chosen path. Speaking of which, click below for a sample of rock so beautifully and dangerously honest it inspires me to take a chance. Is music like this dead and gone? God, I hope not. And I formally appologize to my readers for missing my deadline yesterday. That's almost as bad as missing an extra point in overtime. Poor Gophers.

http://pressrandom.com/tracks/Replacements%20-%20Fat%20Roadie/11%20-%20Talent%20Show.mp3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, where did the name of your blog come from anyway: Why Not?

10/09/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home