Wednesday, August 08, 2007

boy

I feel whole again.

Here's proof that I really am in Texas. Yes it's dead on the side of the road. No, I didn't eat it, although I can't say that didn't happen eventually.



What do you do when you're in Texas? You go to the damn Alamo!


Two good dogs.


I brought some Redfish and grilled it with Creole seasoning (now that I have Louisiana in my blood). Apparently his taste buds have grown along with the rest of him this summer because he ate the whole damn thing!

I showed up a day earlier than I was supposed to in an effort to surprise him. Walking up to the door I had a grand idea to take a picture of his reaction. I rang the doorbell and stepped aside, camera in hand. He bolted out the door and latched onto me, knocking the camera out of my hand as I attempted to snap the photo. It's a terrible picture, but it certainly captures the moment.
Yep, I feel whole again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home