Thursday, August 02, 2007

bourbon


Rudy wanted a picture of Bourbon Street. Here it is, in all its glory. I took this after coming out of a strip joint with my new friends, Carl and Penia Feenia from Baton Rouge, which is almost as interesting as Charlie Varley from Minnesota. They were good guys who actually believed they had a shot at strippers. They really, really thought if they kept buying drinks the girls would like them more. I happily drank my 8 dollar beers and told them to knock it off. They wouldn't, so I left. Man, I'd hate to see Carl's credit card bill. Probably would be enough to fix his teeth. Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck, brilliant blog. What a way to capture the feeling, the spirit, the emotions. CM from UNI (via Chili)

8/02/2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger ebinarlington said...

Chili shared your blog with us -- I was born and raised in NOLA and haven't been able to bring myself to go back. The night the levies broke, I just sat and watched the news (from here in DC) and cried because when you're from there, you know what that really means. Thank you for doing what you're doing and for a brilliant blog. I laughed and cried and the pictures took me home for a few minutes. (Elizabeth Mailander)

8/02/2007 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home